Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Classes at The Prairie

"Crystal Confetti"
Hi, it's Diane Cook.
I'm dropping by to invite you to hop over to The Art Retreat at The Prairie
where you'll see that Barb has been adding the classes we will be offering for the jewelry retreat this April.
It is there you will read the full class description for one of my newest classes called
In this class I will share my creative process for adding some of my favorite components together to design a one of a kind necklace.
I often will begin my designs using a perfectly chosen vintage rhinestone ear bob, 
and that is exactly what we will do in this class.
We will then be adding what I call confetti to design a necklace that you will love to wear.
"Impressions"
This is also a new class of mine, and will be my first time to teach a two day class.
Two days will allow you to have much more time to explore and perfect this technique, allowing you to finally take home a completed piece or two, 
or maybe more.
I do hope you can join me for one of these two classes.
But wait...there's more ;)
Barb is having a GIVEAWAY that you won't want to miss!  You can scroll down to the post below to see all the details, or you can just hit the link here.
All this to celebrate as she opens registration to the premier art event of the year
Art Retreat at The Prairie
P.S.....Be sure and follow along here at Vivi Magoo Presents,
as it is HERE where ALL the news for the upcoming retreats begin......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, your new classes looks great! The Prairie looks like a fantastic venue. That love bracelet is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! That is a favorite of mine too, and a fun technique. Hope to see you at the Prairie =) diane xo

      Delete