Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Art Retreat at The Prairie
Registration opens on Monday!
I’m very excited about opening up Registration ~ and a teeny bit scared as well
I wonder who will sign up....I wonder what new friendships await....
I wonder how everyone will like The Prairie....
I wonder if everyone will like their accommodations....
I wonder what the weather will be like....
I wonder....I wonder....I wonder....
I hope....I hope....I hope....

My goals are simple for this retreat....That you simply.... 
*be inspired by the instructors
*be inspired by the other creative souls in attendance
*learn new techniques and skills
*create beautiful pieces of jewelry
*make new friends
*connect and bond in a deep and personal way with those around you
*anxiously await the next retreat and the opportunity to reunite with your art-sisters 

I look forward to this journey together with you!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment