Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hello! Artist and Graphic Designer Pamela Huntington

Every once in a while I find myself staring at a project with such great intrigue and allure that I feel hypnotized. Our Art Retreat in the Desert Artist and Graphic Designer Pamela Huntington's work will do this to you. Simply look at her personal website and you can see what I mean. When strolling through her pages of work, I've been transported in my mind to childhood memories from the big-top circus to family holiday traditions. That's a pretty amazing feat if I do say so myself! Pamela is teaching a few classes in the Desert, so this video gem features her Gathered Relics Mica Book. Enjoy!

Pamela's full class schedule for Art Retreat in the Desert 2015





Pamela Huntington is a full time artist, graphic designer and workshop instructor living in the woods of New England. Whimsical digital collage, assemblage, one of a kind custom books and fabric arts are all part of her mixed media background.
She has taught at Artfest, Paper Cowgirl, Art and Soul, Art is You, Art-Unraveled, and New England Scrapbook in Connecticut.  Published in Somerset Studio publications as well as Cloth Paper Scissor and local newspaper and magazines.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete