Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Monday, September 8, 2014

I practiced such shopper's restraint this past week in Tucson at the bead and gem shows! This is all I bought! 


Now, it may look like quite a stash to you, but I’ve been known to buy many, many more (and heavy!) bags of beads and baubles in the past! I’m pretty proud of my restraint this time!



The mushroom druzy’s will make beautiful rings or pendants!




I love the fossilized bivalve clams, don't you!







I apparently am having a love affair with pyrite at the moment!






But who could pass up pyrite Druzy's? 







And pyrite ovals?







And bone - but I already knew about that addiction! I’ll save that for a separate post!




What are your favorite stones and elements to work with?






No comments:

Post a Comment