Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I just got back from Tucson (Thanks, Casey and Sara for letting me stay with you!) and have all of the details worked out for Art Retreat in the Desert - 2013!  Click here to see what’s in store for Art Retreat in the Desert!


I returned home to Phoenix to a package from my FABULOUS Bead Soup Blog Party partner, Lori Bergmann!  She’s a fabulous lamp work bead artist and jewelry designer ~ go visit her <here>. I was so lucky to get paired up with her at Lori Anderson’s Bead Soup Blog Party


Hmmm....What’s inside the box??? Well, when I opened it, I was amazed jumping up and down with delight and glee! She sent me some of her own creations ~ beautiful focals, glass accent beads, silver-on-ceramic disks, beautiful peacock freshwater pearls, two Tibetan silver nestie beads, and a gorgeous silver toggle closure.  See what I mean ~ isn’t it over-the-top-wonderful??? And, take a look at her business card ~ isn’t she the cutest little thing you ever saw?!?


My mind is reeling with all of the possibilities for what to make with all of this lusciousness! I’ll have to think about 
it for a day or so and get back to you!!!


Much Love,
Barb





1 comment:

  1. Went through town tonight & had dinner with Karen Valentine. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the Retreat in the Dessert as that bead show sounds awesome! I went to one in Passadina & spent WAY TOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete