Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Saturday, May 5, 2012

From the Prairie to the Beach

HotelDelCoronadoWithBeach (framed with ArtEdges)

Hello Beautiful Ladies!  My name is JoAnnA Pierotti, presently residing in the desert but I will always be a California gal.

Us west coasters call the ocean "the beach",  east coasters call it  "the shore".  I have often wonder why that is, but either way, any where next to the ocean is my haven.
I was thrilled to be invited to teach in Coronado, California next month.  Coronado is an amazing magical place.  My husband, Ron, and I use to go there just to visit the famous Hotel Del Coronado and sit on their amazing deck, gazing out onto the ocean, while listening to live music as we sipped our beverages.  This wonderful art retreat next month will be across the street from Hotel Del, and it too looks like another magical place, The Glorietta Bay Inn, a charming boutique hotel.

How I would love to see you there and join me in my workshops. We will definitely find time to stroll along the beach and make every minute count.  

VIVI MAGOO Presents...

"Summer Play"
Beach (framed with ArtEdges)
"Olde Soul"
Olde soul 2 f


No comments:

Post a Comment