Art Retreat at The PrairieArt Retreat by the BeachArt Retreat in the Desert

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Join us at The Prairie!

Have you always wanted to learn how to make bezels? I'll be teaching two different bezel making classes at Art Retreat at the Prairie.

I have to say, this Wax On class is one of my very favorites to teach. I'm offering it Thursday, April 26...at The Prairie. Not only is it bezel-making...this class...but we also get to play with wax...and...a...mystery...inclusion. I can't tell you what it is. I wish I could. It's a surprise for the students. But...they're gonna love it!

Friday it's my A Charming Reliquary class. These wonderful reliquary bracelets are pieces that I did quite a long time ago and have always wanted to teach. Now's my chance...and your chance to learn!



I've finally...finally...finished a few more samples for my Entrada class, which I'll be teaching Saturday, April 28.

I love the soft colors of the aquamarine and jasper in this Shield bracelet. This class will focus on creating a fabulous buckle closure with bezel set stone.

The Prairie is an incredibly beautiful retreat venue...I hope you'll join me there!

posted by Deryn Mentock

No comments:

Post a Comment